#MojoCupContest: Terms & Conditions
Dates of contest: December 12, 2017, 12PM NZT to closing date: January 7, 2018, 12AM NZT
Contest Submission Summary
How to enter contest:
- Download the cup template from our website
- Either design using free hand (print and draw) or using a design program of your choice.
- Save file as pdf and send to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and phone number or (see point 4)
- Print and stick on 12 oz Mojo Cup. Snap a picture and #MojoCupContest (instagram, facebook or twitter)
- 25cm horizontal space must remain clear on top and bottom (as marked on the template)
- Cup design will only be printed in a maximum of four colours, one of which must be the black logo
- Manipulation to the Mojo logo is not allowed
- No gradients, glitter, metallic or translucent paints can be printed
- Mojo reserves the right to request adjustments to artwork to meet print specification currently unknown. Winner may be disqualified if adjustments cannot be made
- Winner will be selected based on creativity and broad appeal of artwork
- Relevancy to the Mojo brand
- Adherence to print rules stated above
Prize consist of
First prize winner (total value of $1,200 NZD): Moccamaster 10 cup Brewer + 1 year coffee subscription (250g per week for 52 weeks, shipping included) + Mojo Roastery tour for 2 + name (pt. 9 text) and artwork printed on 100,000 Mojo Coffee 12 oz cups
Second prize winner (total value of $450 NZD): 6 month Mojo coffee subscription (250g per week for 26 weeks) + Mojo Roastery tour for 2
TERMS & CONDITIONS CONT.
1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules ("Rules") and apply to competitions ("Competition") featuring in any Mojo Coffee publications and/or on any Mojo Coffee. Today series Internet site unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice on the page for such Competition ("Competition Notice") or in a notice in which the Competition appeared and are incorporated into the Rules. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
3. Mojo Coffee reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Mojo Coffee’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Competition Notice. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by contacting email@example.com
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in New Zealand. The address you provide with your competition entry ("Entry") may be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct.
6. Employees of Mojo Coffee or any associated company of Mojo Coffee and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents are eligible to enter the Competition.
7. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Mojo Coffee reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
8. Mojo Coffee reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
9. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Mojo Coffee in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
12. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed (except where the Competition Notice states that more than one entry can be submitted) and any entrant who enters more than the permitted maximum will be disqualified. Where a winner has been selected and Mojo Coffee discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than two Entry, Mojo Coffee reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these Rules.
13. Competition entries must be made in the manner outlined in the Contest Submission Summary and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
14. Only one entry per person will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this term by, for example, the use of 'brute force', 'script' or any other automated means, that person/those e-mail addresses will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
15. There is no purchase requirement to enter an online Competition. There is no charge to register with Mojo Coffee’s website if registration is required as part of the entry process.
16. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Mojo Coffee cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorizedaccess to Entries, or Entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
17. Entrants should note that Mojo Coffee does not accept responsibility for the return of any Entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material
18. Prize winners will be chosen by the selected judges(s), from all qualifying Entries within 28 days of the closing date specified closing date. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
19. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published in the Mojo Coffee publication in which the competition appeared and on the relevant publication’s website.
20. Claims for prizes must be made within 5 days of the Competition winner announcement ending January 11, 2018 at 12:00AM. Failure to claim a prize and agree to terms and conditions provided to winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
21. Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. Mojo Coffee reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
22. Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Mojo Coffee and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
23. Prizes are not redeemable for cash not transferable. Mojo will not accept responsibility for transport to the Roastery tour.
24. Roastery tour portion of the prize must be booked with 12 months of winning
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
25. Mojo Coffee does not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Entry. As such, you retain ownership and copyright, although Mojo Coffee will be able to use Entries as set out in the Rules, you will also have the right to use your Entry in any way you choose. Where any Entry is to be used in a different way (e.g. we are asking to own this) this will be made clear in the Competition Notice and you will then be able to choose whether to enter the Competition.
26. In consideration of Mojo Coffee agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that Mojo Coffee may make any and all Entries available in their publications and on their websites and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future. You now grant Mojo Coffee a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable license (for the full period of any rights in the Entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-license the Entry for such purposes.
27. Mojo Coffee does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Entry. Mojo Coffee may, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
28. Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which islibelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Mojo Coffee reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
30. Mojo Coffee cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Mojo Coffee is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination there of, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition
Data Protection and Publicity
31. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Mojo Coffee reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
32. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
33. The Competition and Rules will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.