How to enter
Purchase any bag of coffee between 1 May - 31 May 2023 at mojo.coffee and you'll automatically be entered in the draw*
1 bag of coffee = 1 entry. Multiple entries allowed.
Includes Signature Blends and Single Origin beans.
A years worth of coffee is equivalent to 1 x 200g bag of beans each week for 52 weeks.
Ultimate Coffee Package Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.mojo.coffee.
2. Promoters. The Promoters of this competition is Mojo Coffee Cartel Limited Group, trading as Mojo.
3. Promotion Period. The competition commences at 12.01 am on 01/05/23 and runs until 11.59 pm on 31/05/23 (Promotion Period).
4. Eligible Purchase. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any bag of coffee during the Promotion Period online at mojo.coffee. Only bags of coffee from the current Mojo range online at Mojo.coffee are included in the promotion. Excludes coffee purchases from the US Store site.
5. You will earn one entry into the competition for every eligible purchase. i.e 1 bag of coffee = 1 entry into the draw.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
6. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a) you cannot be a Mojo Coffee Group member of staff;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase;
c) you must be a New Zealand resident and 18 years of age or older, living in New Zealand;
d) you must sign up to receive promotional emails from Mojo
How winners will be selected
7. The prize winner will be drawn by Mojo by 07/06/23 by random electronic selection from all entries. The first eligible winner drawn will win a year supply of Mojo coffee in the form of 1 x 200g bag of whole beans each week, for 52 weeks, delivered on a fortnightly basis; one Elektra Verve Coffee Machine, one Fiorenzato Allground Grinder and one training session with a Mojo staff member. Mojo is not responsible for providing transport and accommodation if the winner needs to travel to Auckland or Wellington for the training session.
If prize becomes unavailable
8. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Mojo is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Mojo may substitute a prize of its choice.
9. Winners will be notified by Mojo once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record from the entrants purchase. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of a draw occurring or if Mojo determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
10. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
Verifying compliance with these terms
11. Mojo reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
12. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Mojo will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Mojo will be entered into.
13. The Promoters reserve the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
15. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact email@example.com.