9.30 am to 4 pm
Mojo HQ & Roastery
Get hired in the hospitality industry with the skills needed to succeed.
From some of the industry’s leading trainers, you will learn over three days:
– The history of coffee
– The production processes involved at the origin
– The roasting process
See it in action and all the behind the scenes work that goes into each and every coffee at our roastery on Wellington’s waterfront.
– How to be a great barista
From coffee making to customer service and genuine hospitality
– How to steam velvety microfoam and pour beautiful latte art
– The world of filter coffee including a pour over demo at Mojo Beanery
– Interviewing skills for a hospitality job
On completion of this course, you will receive a certificate for Mojo Coffee Barista and Hospitality. Unit Standards 17284 and 17288 can be attached on request at an additional cost of $50 per unit standard.
This course has a maximum of 12 students.
Unfortunately, we are unable to run training from our Auckland locations.