9.30 am to 4 pm
Mojo Training Facility
55 Featherston Street, Wellington
Get hired in the hospitality industry with the skills needed to succeed.
From some of the industry’s leading trainers, you will learn over three days:
– The history of coffee
– The production processes involved at the origin
– The roasting process
See it in action and all the behind the scenes work that goes into each and every coffee at our roastery on Wellington’s waterfront.
– How to be a great barista
From coffee making to customer service and genuine hospitality
– How to steam velvety microfoam and pour beautiful latte art
– The world of filter coffee including a pour over demo at Mojo Beanery
– Interviewing skills for a hospitality job
On completion of this course, you will receive a certificate for Mojo Coffee Barista and Hospitality. Unit Standards 17284 and 17288 can be attached on request at an additional cost of $50 per unit standard.
This course has a maximum of 12 students.
Unfortunately, we are unable to run training from our Auckland locations.